Join this week-long CORE class presented by Beehive International Director, Rico Hill! CHAT is a one-of-a-kind course designed to prepare individuals, groups, and entire churches to conduct health education seminars using Christ’s Method of Evangelism. It seeks to engage, educate, and equip Seventh-day Adventists with the confidence and tools to present the health message in a way that reveals the love of Jesus to the world.
Topics covered in this program will include:
- Principles of nutrition and healing
- Basic anatomy and physiology, with an emphasis on gospel principles found in the human body
- The connection between physical health and spiritual salvation
- The role of health in the plan of salvation
- How to conduct health consultations by studying how Christ ministered to the whole person
- The cycle of health evangelism to successfully conduct health seminars and events in your local community
For more information, please visit the Beehive website.
This training is sponsored by AWHN, CORE, and PA Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and it is free of charge. Meal and lodging reservations at Blue Mountain Academy can be made upon registration. A children’s program is not being offered for this training event.